Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a process of positioning your website to rank highly on search results pages for the most relevant keyword searches. SEO has the best long-term return on investment because once your site ranks for important keywords you do not pay for each additional visitor to your site. This doesn’t, however, mean SEO is free. For most competitive keywords there are a number of ongoing actions you must take to achieve good rankings and hold them for the long run.
The components of SEO are quite simple:
- On-page optimisation: Add content on your website that includes your target keywords. Continue to add original content as often as possible.
- Off-page optimisation: Get other sites to link to your site. Each link to your website counts as a vote. Not all links are equal but the more the better.
While the tactics are simple, great execution requires specialist knowledge and is often gruelling. If you don’t keep up with your effort, you’ll never see the results you want. Spiderspun has teams of writers and link builders who have the expertise and discipline to keep your campaign running day after day and month after month.
Why our SEO works
- All SEO engagements start with a Website and keyword analysis. We’ve refined our keyword selection process so that we can find keywords for your business that are relevant yet not impossible to rank on.
- We conduct an audit of your website and provide instructions for you to make changes that will help maximize the chances of your website ranking on your targeted keywords. We can also action these for you at no additional charge.
- Each month, our UK and US-based writers will write articles that contain your targeted keywords and then submit your articles to sites across the web. Our article distribution process will also submit the content to RSS (Really Simple Syndication) aggregators, social bookmarking sites and other user generated content hubs. Each of these return links counts as a vote for your website. We do not ‘spin’ articles (i.e. writing one article and changing a few words in order to create another – all our articles are unique). We also put these articles on high authority Websites.
- We also provide optional on-site content development and PR services when needed
The Spiderspun Reporter System Tracks everything
The entire process is tracked in our SEO reporting tool and reports can be automatically sent to you. You’ll have full access to the content we write, links that we build as well as detailed tracking of SEO rankings from start to finish.